Skin Cafe 100% Natural Essential Oil – Rosemary 10ml
Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil is formulated with 100% pure rosemary oil. It is a one stop solution for all problems. It’s a multi-purpose oil that can diminish dandruff, increase the hair regrowth and darkness as well. This essential oil can reduce joint pain, headache, stomach cramps, constipation, and so forth. Moreover, it can be used as mouthwash to improve oral health. It can also be used as air freshener, mosquito repellent and cleaning spray.
- 100% natural
- Anti- microbial
- Can be used on both skin and hair
- Suitable for all skin types
Country of Origin: USA
A Product of Skin Cafe Limited
Out of stock
Benefits of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil
- When massaged into the face, Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil can help lighten dark spots and blemishes on the skin resulting in an improved skin complexion.
- Balances skin’s natural oils. Whether the skin is dry or on the oilier side, Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil gives your complexion the elements it needs.
- Makes the skin feel hydrated and moisturized.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of this rosemary essential oil help to reduce swelling and puffiness of the skin.
- It also helps to heal burns and soothe the skin, reduces acne
- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil stimulates hair growth and help alopecia.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, promotes nerve growth and improves circulation that infuses new life to thinning hair and gives thicker locks.
- The antifungal quality of the essential oil helps to address overactive fungal activity in the scalp and aid to diminish dandruff.
- It can make lighter hair darker over time. It basically improves the health of the scalp to make sure that the hair follicles contain enough melanin pigment. As a result, the hair fibers become darker naturally.
For Health & Body
- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil reduces pain, soothes inflammation, eliminates headaches and strengthens the immune system.
- Through massage, this oil stimulates circulation, which allows the body to better absorb nutrients from food.
- Breathing rosemary oil may help to focus and remember information and reduce stress level.
- It is a natural disinfectant that can help remove bad oral bacteria that causes cavities, bad breath, plaque buildup, and other minor dental issues.
- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil can be used as air freshener, mosquito repellent and cleaning spray.
Who can use Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil?
- Men and women both can use this product.
- For all skin types.
What are the reasons behind the increasing popularity of rosemary essential oil?
Rosemary essential oil is a multi-purpose essential oil. This essential oil boosts your health by improving mental focus and memory, fights hair loss, relieves pain and inflammation, repels certain insects and eases stress.
Why should you choose Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil?
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes and mouth.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from sunlight.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
How To Use
To get thicker, darker and healthier scalp and hair
- Take 2 to 3 drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil and mix it with any carrier oil.
- Massage the oil mixture evenly into the scalp.
- Leave the oil for at least 30 minutes or more, as desired.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- It can also be mixed with shampoo to wash the hair.
If you massage your scalp with rosemary essential oil on daily basis for few months you will experience hair regrowth.
- For Topical Use- This rejuvenating oil can be added to soaps, face washes, face masks, toners, and creams to achieve firm yet hydrated skin that appears to have a healthy glow that is free of unwanted marks.
- To get rid of dark spots, suntan, acne and dry or dull skin use this essential oil as a face mask- Add 5 to 6 drops of the Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil with other ingredients required for your skin condition. Mix well and apply it on the face, leave it for 10 to 15 minutes then rinse off.
[For acne use this essential oil with clay masks, and for a moisturizing mask mix it with aloe vera gel]
For Health & Body
- To relieve muscle and joint pain, inflammation and headaches- Combine a couple drops of each of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil with a teaspoon of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Coconut Oil. Massage this concoction on the problem areas for a few minutes to relieve the pain.
- Combat Gastrointestinal Stress- To treat stomach ailments, combine 1 teaspoon of a carrier oil such as Skin Cafe 100% Natural Cold Pressed Coconut Oil or Skin Cafe 100% Natural Sweet Almond Oil with 5 drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil and gently massage the mixture over your abdomen. Applying rosemary oil in this way on a regular basis detoxifies the liver and promotes gallbladder health.
- Fights bad breath- You can use it as a mouthwash simply by adding a few drops of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil to water and swishing it around. By killing bacteria, it not only fights bad breath but also prevents plaque buildup, cavities and gingivitis.
- Relieve Stress and Anxiety- Simply inhaling the aroma of Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil can lower levels of the stress hormone cortisol in your blood.
- Use as Air freshener- Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil’s refreshing and energizing aroma can be diluted with water and used in natural homemade room fresheners to eliminate unpleasant odors from the environment as well as from objects.
- Insect Repellent- Create a repellent blend by mixing 10 to 20 drops of this oil with 1/4th cup of water and transfer it to a spray bottle to use it.
- Cleaning Spray- A dilution Skin Cafe 100% Natural Rosemary Essential Oil in distilled white vinegar and water make a spray cleanser that is suitable to wipe down surfaces like countertops.
100% pure rosemary oil
Rosemary, known Rosmarinus officinalis is a fragrant evergreen herb native to the Mediterranean. The herb has been acclaimed since ancient times for its medicinal properties. Rosemary was traditionally used as a culinary condiment, to make bodily perfumes, and for its potential health benefits, such as to promote hair growth, to help alleviate muscle pain, repel insects and many other benefits. Rosemary essential oil is most commonly extracted through the steam distillation of the plant’s flowering tops and leaves. It’s powerful and refreshing smell is herbaceous and similar to mint with an undertone that is characterized as woody and balsamic.