Technic Professional Round Thermal Barrel Hair Brush-Blue
- Unique squared barrel grips hair at the roots for super volume
- The soft-touch handle is comfortable
- Professional quality brush designed by a stylist
- Creates a smooth, polished finish to hair
- Removes unwanted static
- The pro hairstylist must-have brush for volume and body
- Doesn’t grab/pull the hair at all and moves smoothly
- Light Comfort Grip Ergonomic Handle, easy to hold
- For blow-dry styling short to medium length hair of many textures
Out of stock
Technic Professional Round Thermal Barrel Hair Brush features high-heat and anti-static bristles that have tourmaline ionic properties, that help close hair’s cuticles, this assists in creating a smooth and shiny finish. To help section hair while styling, the brush has a patented sectioning pick conveniently stored in the base of the nonslip grip handle. Because of the thermal ceramic ionic technology in the barrel and bristles, this round hairbrush will help to add hair shine and reduce frizz. This can speed up drying. These are generally used by hairstylists or people who frequently use a blow-dryer.
This hairbrush with anti-static boar bristles protects your hair from damage. Emitting negative ions, the hairbrush glides through your hair in seconds. This round barrel hairbrush is not only for brushing your hair. You can use it to blow dry it, curl or straighten it and for any other hairstyle you love. Create curls or straighten out your tresses with the technic round hairbrush. Featuring an easy-to-grab handle, you can readily manipulate the tool to where you need it to be. Velvet touch handle for no-slip control, full rounded barrel for lift or curling, bristles designed for better air circulation, ball-tipped bristles prevent snags and pulling. It is ideal for volumizing short to medium-length hair.
How To Use:
- Step – 1 : Before reaching for your brush and blow dryer, prepare your hair by massaging some volume-boosting mousse into your roots, and spritzing heat protectant spray on your mid-lengths to ends.
- Step – 2 : Now you’re ready to dry. Work in two-inch sections, wrapping the brush around the hair and pulling it down as you run your blow dryer over it.
- Step – 3 : Once you’ve dried your entire head, turn down the heat on your dryer and go over your blowout to cool the hair down and lock in smoothness.