The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% 30ml
It is a multi-functional support ingredient for all skin types (including sensitive skin) that acts as an effective antioxidant while visibly targeting uneven tone, textural irregularities and the look of blemishes.
- Targets: Dullness, Uneven Tone, Textural Irregularities, Antioxidant Support
- Format: Suspension
- Regimen Step: After Water-Based Serums
- Conflicts: Do not combine with other strong acids, EUK 134 0.1% or Peptides.
- Time of Use: Ideally PM
- ph: 4.00-5.00
- Alcohol free
- Oil free
Found in grains, Azelaic Acid is produced naturally by yeast that lives on normal skin. It brightens the skin tone while visibly improving the evenness of skin texture and reducing the look of blemishes. It is a multi-functional support ingredient for all skin types and also acts as an effective antioxidant. This formula offers a very high 10% concentration of high-purity Azelaic Acid in a lightweight cream-gel system.
How to use:
Apply to face AM and/or PM to improve visible brightness and the appearance of skin texture. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth. Use sun protection during the day. If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Patch tests are an easy way to help predict if you may experience a negative initial reaction to a new product. It is recommended to perform a patch test before incorporating any new product into your regimen. We have outlined a general method for conducting your own patch test below based on the type of product.
- Apply a small amount of the product onto a clean area of skin on the upper forearm.
- Keep the area dry.
- If the product has a specified duration of use, rinse off after this time has elapsed. Otherwise rinse off after 24 hours.
- If any redness, burning, itching, blistering or irritation is observed at any time throughout the test, do not use the product.